- Creating an ambiance
- Adding a uniqueness to each event; and
- Creating the big reveal
The team is available to plan and design all types of fetes including corporate events, weddings, private parties, social celebrations, non-profit fundraisers, gala dinners and award shows, and incentive programs and trips throughout New England as well as internationally.
Believing emotions play a big part of any special event, Myriam Michel is committed to creating unforgettable experiences that excite her clients and their guests. Nothing gives her more satisfaction than the smiles she gets during and after an event she has created. With her classical-yet-eclectic-chic style, she prides herself in going beyond her clients’ expectations to make their dream day a reality.
M&M Elite Events has had the privilege of coordinating fundraising events for Governor Deval Patrick, Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III, and Boston Mayoral candidate Charlotte Golar Richie as well as designing a private birthday party for Boston City Councilor Tito Jackson. Most recently, she planned and executed the wedding of former beauty queen, Miss Massachusetts, Amanda Kelly and designed and executed the wedding of Will Ritter, co-founder of Poolhouse Digital and Kelli Harrison, Special Assistant to Governor and Mrs. Romney.
Myriam brings a wealth of expertise in executing international conferences and gala, dinners for dignitaries, presidents, universities, non-profits, and business leaders as well as coordinating private events such as weddings and dinners. Her past successes have included overseeing and executing international conferences in Berlin, Tanzania, Mauritius, and Johannesburg with former presidents, diplomats, and leaders from the public and private sectors. She has also planned private events in the Boston, Atlanta, and Washington DC area.
5 Fun Facts About Myriam Michel:
- She appreciates good food and wine.
- She has an eclectic taste in music. (She listens to everything from Beethoven to Jay-Z.)
- She wears her heart on her sleeve and cries at the silliest of things. (Like Oprah gifting cars to her studio audience.)
- She can still do a mean one-handed cartwheel.
- She is a proud pet momma to an adorable Bullmastiff/English bulldog named Simon.
Alex Taylor is the Associate Planner and Media Relations Director at M&M Elite Events. He is a wonderful asset to the firm as he and Myriam planned and executed several domestic and international events together
at Boston University. Alex has provided event planning and fundraising expertise to nonprofit and research organizations throughout the Greater Boston area. His work has brought him around the world to organize conferences and symposiums with dignitaries and thought leaders in government, higher education, and the not-for-profit sector. He thrives on details to produce high-end quality events for our clients.
He brings expertise in managing operating and programmatic budgets and has cultivated relationships with faculty members at universities across the United States and Africa.
Rachel Dunnigan is the Lead Staff Assistant at M&M Elite Events. Since graduating from Emerson College in 2013, Rachel has been searching for a career into which she could incorporate the communication and organization skills she’s learned, as well as her desire to help others. She believes that she has found this in event planning.
Simone Wornum is the Head Calligrapher at M&M Elite Events. Born and raised in the Boston area, she received her undergraduate degrees from Brandeis University. She started with Myriam as an intern in 2011 and after following her passion into calligraphy, now works helping to execute events and providing calligraphy services for clients.
Mohsin Khalfan, a graduate of Rutgers School of Business embarked on his entrepreneurial ambition in 2008 when he first acquired Skyline Travel Inc – a fully accredited agency established in 1983.
Today, Skyline Travel Inc in partnership with UNIGLOBE Skylink Travel; operate 7 locations, including 5
offices in Tanzania. Nestled in the coast of East Africa, Tanzania is the world’s best Wildlife safari destination which also hosts many wonders of the world, including, The Ngorongoro Crater and Mount
Sales and Studio Manager
Hiring for the 2016 and 2017 wedding and event season. Remote position. Apply now.
- Must have a passion for high quality work and a high degree of motivation, flexibility, and creativity.
- Communicate with potential clients to determine needs and selling our wedding service packages or providing custom event proposals.
- Able to creatively organize sales strategy campaigns, generate outside leads and respond to leads within the studio. Lead generation through inside and outside sales efforts. Spearhead the follow-up, fulfillment, and closing of sales.
- Attend networking functions and work events when needed to promote the company.
- Love to smile, have a positive attitude, are polished in presentation and execution and are not easily defeated.
If this position sounds like you, click here to read more.
Two positions available. Now accepting Fall/Winter 2016 and Spring/Summer 2017 applications.
- Apply for Writing, Marketing or Business Credit Internship
- Social media marketing and maintenance on major platforms Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Writing skills
- SEO marketing
- Internet marketing
- E-mail marketing
- Publication submissions
- Passionate about building a brand
- Building relationships within the wedding and event industry
- 10 hours per week required
No phone calls please. Submit a resume and two personal and work References to email@example.com. Provide a statement to why you feel you would be an asset to our team. Thank you for considering M&M Elite Events