Meet Myriam Michel
Believing emotions play a big part of any special event, Myriam Michel is committed to creating unforgettable experiences that excite her clients and their guests. Nothing gives her more satisfaction than the smiles she gets during and after an event she has created. With her classical-yet-eclectic-chic style, she prides herself in going beyond her clients’ expectations to make their dream day a reality.
Myriam’s background is as diverse as it is unique. She has worked for presidents, heads of state, and diplomats of foreign countries and her expertise ranges from coordinating international conferences for dignitaries, universities, and leaders from the public and private sectors to orchestrating private events, weddings, fundraisers, corporate milestones. Myriam also enhanced her event planning acumen by earning a Masters degree in Gastronomy from Boston University.
Trust is a huge part of any relationship and Myriam believes it is key to the success of any event, big or small. With that in mind, Myriam strives to establish partnerships with her clients as well as with vendors and venues.
5 Fun Facts About Myriam Michel:
- She appreciates good food and wine.
- She has an eclectic taste in music. (She listens to everything from Beethoven to Jay-Z.)
- She wears her heart on her sleeve and cries at the silliest of things. (Like Oprah gifting cars to her studio audience.)
- She can still do a mean one-handed cartwheel.
- She is a proud pet momma to an adorable Bullmastiff/English bulldog named Simon.