Your wedding day. You’ve been dreaming about it since you were a little girl. Planning it “to the t”—every last fabulous detail—the exquisite décor, the amazing dress, and a full day with the ones you love.
If this sounds like you, then M&M Elite Planning is here to turn your vision into reality. By now, you’re probably overwhelmed with ideas and emotions and you’re seeking guidance and support. Planning a wedding is a full-time job! That’s why it’s our job to do it for you. Please review our packages (below) and learn how we can best be of service to you.
You understand your friends and family are coming together to enjoy a special day in your lives. You want them to have a great time. You want to bask in your day and not worry about the little things. That’s why we handle everything, from making sure all the guests arrive to the ceremony and reception, to getting all your gifts packed up at the end of the night. Let us assist you with:
- Budget planning and management
- Timeline creation (minute by minute)
- Vendor contract review
- Hotel room blocks
- Etiquette advice
- Guest gifts and welcome bags
- Honeymoon arrangement and travel
- Rehearsal coordination and direction
- Wedding day emergency kit
- Day of production and management
Design & Details
You’re the DIY bride who is full of bountiful ideas and inspiration, but you’re not sure how to make it all happen… how to create a cohesive picture. Now you can entertain all these ideas AND continue to have fun with the pieces you like to do. We partner with your vendors to create a custom design, including:
- Venue selection and management
- Stationery selection (invitations, ceremony program, escort cards, menus, etc.)
- Rentals (furniture, backdrops, tables, props, etc.)
- Lighting and sound
- Escort card table
- Tablescapes (centerpieces, favors, linens, china, glassware, flatware, etc.)
- Cakes and desserts
- Floral (bouquets, ceremony pieces, reception centerpieces, etc.)
All of our services can be packaged or offered a la carte to cater to you. No matter where you are in your planning. Please ask us how!